Sadly, due to COVID-19, we had to cancel the 18th Annual Wine Gala and Dinner, which was planned for late April. Thanks to the incredible hard work of our event coordinator, Hege Bolthof Hoegler, we are auctioning off the amazing array of donated items online.
We held the first stage of the online auction in June. A heartfelt thank you to all those who supported the Children’s Heart Network during the first phase of our online auction. We are grateful to all those who donated or bid on items, and those who donated to our “Send a Kid to Camp” program. With your support, we raised over $39,000!
A heartfelt thank you to all of our sponsors:
- Wine Sponsors: Country Vines Winery, Dean Alexander, The View Winery & Vineyard, Wild Goose Vineyards
- Gold Sponsors: Hayward Sheppard Barristers & Solicitors, Pediatric Cardiology Associates, Dr. Brian Sinclair
- Bronze Sponsors: Air Canada, Daniel Le Chocolat Belge, Medtronic of Canada
- Associate Sponsors: Eye Station Optical, TD Bank (Todd Laycraft), The Drinks List (Tim Wispinski)
- Regular Sponsors: Advanced Storage Centres, BC Ferries, Critter Cove, Forbidden Vancouver Walking Tours, Harbour Air Seaplanes, Hera Studios Inc., Olive + Piper, Oceania Cruises, Pacific Coastal Airlines, Porsche Club of America, Porsche Club of America: Canada West Region, Royal Roland, Sam’s Original Art
In addition, we would like to thank and recognize The Rotary Club of Vancouver as an Annual Donor.
Watch for updates about the second phase of the auction in September. ♥
“18th Annual Wine Gala and Dinner” is from our summer 2020 newsletter, Heart Matters. See our Newsletters page for more stories and to subscribe.